The BBSS is a member driven, not-for-profit organization which looks to help the back country ski community in the Bulkley Valley.
All membership proceeds go towards valuable services such as plowing the road to the ever-popular Hankin-Evelyn or rebuilding the roof structure over the Skylark shelter at Ashman Ridge.
BBSS Swag Limited Time Only:
- For a limited time, when you purchase your membership you will also have the opportunity to pre-order awesome new swag featuring our beloved Skylark Shelter.
- The design and shirts are courtesy of two amazing local companies, The Designery and Wash Cold Silk Screen. Limited time only, pre-order before September 30th!
- 5% discount on Wilderness First Aid courses taught by Roger McColm at Northern Sun Tours
- 5% discount on regularly priced ski and snowboard related goods at Local Supply Co. Valid only through October 1st to April 30th.
- A voice in our Backcountry Ski Community, shape and share what your vision is for our Valley.
Interested in making a donation to the Bulkley Backcountry Ski Society? You'd be supporting a great local organization as they work to build, maintain and create a healthy backcountry ski community in our area. Donations are used to plow roads, maintain accommodations and help to bring the dreams of our community to fruition.
Please click the button below and scroll to the bottom of the form to find the donation box. All of your generous donations would be much appreciated!